- 2 inches chorizo
- 1 small onion
- 2 mushrooms
- a glug of olive oil
- half teaspoon smoked paprika
- half cup (125ml) rice
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- Preheat sauté pan and add a glug of olive oil.
- Chop the chorizo, onion and mushrooms and add to sauté pan.
- Fry gently until onion goes transparent then add the rice and paprika. Stir to coat rice with oil & paprika.
- If you have a rice cooker, add the mix & the water to the cooker, turn it on and wait until cooked.
- If you don't have a rice cooker, add the water to sauté pan and bring to boil. Cover pan and turn down heat to simmering. Cooking time is as per instructions on rice packet.Turn the heat off in the pan about half way through cooking.
When cooked, season with salt & pepper to taste & serve.